Intern Content & Online Marketing (starting november 2020)
At Wakuli we’re all about the selling best possible coffee – not just in taste we also believe in a fair pay for our farmers. We buy our coffee beans directly from the farmer and send it to people's homes through the mailbox. We are an e-commerce start-up with a mission: our goal is to create a fair value chain that benefits all involved. Have you ever heard of Dollar Shave Club? Or Van Casper? Well, we want to do that with coffee!
We're growing like crazy, around 30% per month. This means that no day is the same. Our team exists of a combi of food and social impact experts, growth marketeers, coffee addicts, tech-savvy start-up builders and operational heroes.
Do you want to be part of building an online brand with impact? Do you want to learn what KPI-based growth marketing is? Do you want to get your hands dirty when talking about LTV/CAC ratio’s, retention marketing, and guerrilla tactics? Yes, yes and yes? Just send us a message!
YOUR ROLE (fulltime/40h):
- You’re the sidekick of our Head of Growth with focus on the whole marketing strategy
- You are part of the marketing team and you will have weekly meetings about the plans, results, strategy and new ideas
- Our Wakuli HQ and roastery is in Amsterdam, but of course, working from home is the standard at the moment.
- In this role you can focus on the parts that you really want to learn:
Partnerships & Social Media? Yes of course!
Influencer Marketing? Yes please
Design, copy & video? More than welcome
Offline & guerrilla Marketing: JA!
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have affinity with Wakuli's social mission
- You love to work with Social media, influencers and see growth opportunities everywhere.
- You are subscribed at or just finished with your higher degree / University
- You can handle fast changing tasks and campaigns and a bit of uncertainty. In a fast growing start up, roles and responsibility change quite often.
- You drink coffee (or not)
- You’re not afraid to manage your own projects and responsibilities
- You have a hands-on mentality, customers are the most important thing- so it can happen that we occasionally have to pack some coffee with the whole team in the warehouse
Fluent in Dutch and preferably also English speaking.
WHAT WE OFFER? (in addition to more caffeine than you can handle)
A nice internship fee
- A lot of responsibilities and independence + the possibility to work from home.
- You will get the chance to work with the most lovely colleagues (think of Espresso Martini's, a vrijmibo with your feet in the water and a lot of bad Christmas music once a year)
- An opportunity to be part of, and learning from, a fast-growing start-up in which everything is possible.
- A chance to learn about marketing, online growth, data and social media
Your personality is more important than your experience. We are looking for someone with a flexible mindset, a curious attitude and a passion for a beautiful product. Do you love coffee, and would you like to make a real impact? Drop us a message (fine to do it in Dutch) and let’s have a (digital) cup of coffee (and okay.., our treat).