Intern Growth & Online Marketing (starting november 2020)
At Wakuli we’re all about the selling best possible coffee – not just in taste we also believe in a fair pay for our farmers. We buy our coffee beans directly from the farmer and send it to people's homes through the mailbox. We are an e-commerce start-up with a mission: our goal is to create a fair value chain that benefits all involved. Have you ever heard of Dollar Shave Club? Or Van Casper? Well, we want to do that with coffee!
We're growing like crazy, around 30% per month. This means that no day is the same. Our team exists of a combi of food and social impact experts, growth marketeers, coffee addicts, tech-savvy start-up builders and operational heroes.
Do you want to be part of building an online brand with impact? Do you want to learn what KPI-based growth marketing is? Do you want to get your hands dirty when talking about LTV/CAC ratio’s, retention marketing, and guerrilla tactics? Yes, yes and yes? Just send us a message!
YOUR ROLE (fulltime/40h):
- You’re the sidekick of our Head of Growth with focus on the whole marketing strategy
- You are part of the marketing team and you will have weekly meetings about the plans, results, strategy and new ideas
- In this role you can focus on the parts that you really want to learn:
Partnerships & Sales? Yes of course!
Data Analytics? Perfect
Retention Marketing? Yes please
Design, copy & video? More than welcome
Offline & guerrilla Marketing: JA!
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have affinity with Wakuli's social mission
- You are subscribed at or just finished with your higher degree / University
- You can handle fast changing tasks and campaigns and a bit of uncertainty. In a fast growing start up, roles and responsibility change quite often.
- You drink coffee (or not)
- You’re not afraid to manage your own projects and responsibilities
- You have a hands-on mentality, customers are the most important thing- so it can happen that we occasionally have to pack some coffee with the whole team in the warehouse
- Fluent English and might be nice if you speak a bit of Dutch as well.
WHAT WE OFFER? (in addition to more caffeine than you can handle)
A nice internship fee
- A lot of responsibilities and independence
- You will get the chance to work with the most lovely colleagues (think of Espresso Martini's, a vrijmibo with your feet in the water and a lot of bad Christmas music once a year)
- An opportunity to be part of, and learning from, a fast-growing start-up in which everything is possible.
- A chance to learn about marketing, online growth, data and social media
Your personality is more important than your experience.
We are looking for someone with a flexible mindset, a curious attitude and a passion for a beautiful product. Do you love coffee, and would you like to make a real impact? Drop us a message (fine to do it in Dutch) and let’s have a (digital) cup of coffee (and okay.., our treat